Owner / Designer
Location: Castle Belgalor
Karma: 3 (+3/-0)
reply | quote
Check your IP Settings - Windows Vista
If you are having problems loading web pages or receiving email, check that your local area connection is enabled and configured correctly.
1. Click Start on your desktop and select Control Panel
2. Select Network and Internet.
3. In the Network and Internet window, select Network and Sharing Centre.
4. In the Network and Sharing Centre window, select Manage network connections.
5. In the Manage Network Connections window, right-click the Local Area Connection icon.
6. In the menu that appears:
If the top option is Enable, click this to enable your connection to the Sky wireless router and then if the top option is Disable, click Properties and continue to step 7.
7. In the Local Area Connection Properties window, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) in the "This connection uses the following items" menu and select Properties.
Close and restart your web browser to see if this has resolved your problem